The Daily is a collection of links to articles, blurbs, etc. about Email Marketing, Deliverability, Social Media, technology, sports, and anything else that catches my eye on the Web.
First of all, today I would like to pass on some sad news about one of my favorite personalities of all time: Charles Barkley. He was a fantastic basketball player. But as much as I loved Charles on the court, I love him even more as a broadcaster. Charles Barkley’s grandmother passed away this week. If you know much about Charles, you know I lot of who he is today came from this woman. If you would like to send Charles a note or thought, you can contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org. The address will be live after 5:00 pm EST tonight.
- How bloggers are dealing with the new FTC rules.
- No “Group of Death” for the US Soccer Team. A nice break for my favorite, England. The draw is complete.
- Maxim has a flowchart to determine if your pro-athlete spouse is cheating on you.
- Warning: new Facebook chat phishing scam in progress.
- Michelle Williams as Marilyn Monroe? I don’t see it. I think she is an incredible actress — have you seen Wendy and Lucy? — but I don’t see her as a sex kitten.
- LOL…What happens when you put a tag cloud on your customer support forum?
- Bandwidth hogs are mythical creatures.
- Tiger and Elin Woods are reportedly renegotiating their prenup. I bet they are…
- Power outlets with USB ports included. What will they think of next?